In this podcast Jack Perkins of the Financial Times interviews, BearingPoint managing director, Brian Hart during the Financial Times Data Management and Use Editorial Breakfast. During the interview Brian addresses the economic turmoil and the lessons risk executives can take from recent activities. Brian outlines recommendations for executives on how they can manage the economic downturn and addresses the need for a cultural overhaul. Finally the podcast reviews regulators and their responsibilities to the market while outlining some factors for future success.
- Identifying and measuring the value of customer-centricity
- How the wealth management industry is in position to benefit from today’s economic climate
- What Drives Merger Integration? Experts Reveal What Your Organization Needs to Know
- Drug safety with a comprehensive risk management strategy
- Information Management: Tom O’Toole interview
- Atlassian banking BearingPoint Brian Hart business intelligence business transformation CFO change management Chief Information Officer CIO collaboration compliance confluence cost management cost reduction cost takeout credit crisis CRM data management data security data storage desktops Enterprise 2.0 enterprise information Enterprise Wiki environment Facebook finance financial services Financial Times going green governance green data center green IT HR IM Leaders information information management information sharing information technology insurance IT IT costs Jay Hariani Larry Taylor life sciences market survival Matthew O'Mara Nate Nash operational costs outsourcing performance improvement performance management Peter Horowitz podcast Podcasts privacy regulations risk risk management Sandeep Vishnu SAP SAPPHIRE Sean Lew SOA supply chain survey Surveys technology transformation transparency virtual desktop virtualization wiki wikis
June 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30