In the video interview with the Financial Times, Sandeep Vishnu looks at the strategies to market survival, including the observation that there may be too many strategy choices. He outlines the guiding prinicpals in risk management in particular the lack of data and governance issues. While examining governance Sandeep outlines some lessons risk officers should take from the current environment, amount other things their data infrastruture and shouting loudly. The interview also presents information on the lack of regulation that led to the current state and what we can expect from regulators in the future, specifically how they can work better with business … or if they should.
- Identifying and measuring the value of customer-centricity
- How the wealth management industry is in position to benefit from today’s economic climate
- What Drives Merger Integration? Experts Reveal What Your Organization Needs to Know
- Drug safety with a comprehensive risk management strategy
- Information Management: Tom O’Toole interview
- Atlassian banking BearingPoint Brian Hart business intelligence business transformation CFO change management Chief Information Officer CIO collaboration compliance confluence cost management cost reduction cost takeout credit crisis CRM data management data security data storage desktops Enterprise 2.0 enterprise information Enterprise Wiki environment Facebook finance financial services Financial Times going green governance green data center green IT HR IM Leaders information information management information sharing information technology insurance IT IT costs Jay Hariani Larry Taylor life sciences market survival Matthew O'Mara Nate Nash operational costs outsourcing performance improvement performance management Peter Horowitz podcast Podcasts privacy regulations risk risk management Sandeep Vishnu SAP SAPPHIRE Sean Lew SOA supply chain survey Surveys technology transformation transparency virtual desktop virtualization wiki wikis
June 2019 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30